Wednesday, July 10, 2013

QueenAzzara story part 1




My main photographer shows one of my models how the legs should be in a photo.




Tänkte jag skulle skriva lite story om hur QueenAzzara.com startade och utvecklades.


Kör storyn i flera delar för att det inte ska bli för mycket att läsa på en gång.


Här kommer del 1. Storyn är tyvärr bara på engelska just nu




_________________________________________________________________________________
QueenAzzara story part 1


A small story behind my website www.queenazzara.com and how it all
started!

________________________________________________________________________

I was talking to a  photographer I know back in 2010 who thought I would be
the right person for a fetish site, because he know that I love cool n erotic fetish.

This photographer and his associate sat with me for a few hours and we
talked about everything connected to fetish and soft erotic websites. It
felt right away like "this is the real deal". No small talk, no fancy " we
gonna own the world" talk, just a lot of down to earth talk.
And it felt real. So I said - YES, I wanna be a part of this.

So in short, that day we created the basic stuff for queenazzara.com.

After that we sat down a few times thinking about what kind of  fetish
would be nice to have.
A lot of websites have so called fetish but it is more regular hardcore,
than fetish. If you know what I mean. That´s not my idea of a cool website.

But we came up with  lot of new and cool ideas that we thought would be
like, - Whooaaaa!!This is sooo coooool!
We did some test shooting and had a target group with people who was like
guinea pigs. And they liked almost all stuff.

So after that we thought about starting  the whole project, queenazzara.com

The main problem then, wasn´t were to shoot all productions, or how to
shoot all productions,or not even all technique we had to have.
That´s was no problem. Studios and technique was ready to go.


More to come in part 2..............

1 comment:

  1. Nice story. Looking forward to next part......

    ReplyDelete